Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Abyss On Who He Thinks Should Be Next Impact Wrestling HOF Inductee, Staying Loyal To Company

Abyss continues to make the media rounds to promote the brand of Impact Wrestling, which has taken great strides in improvement with not only their storylines but the in-ring product this year, as well his latest accomplishment.

Abyss recently spoke with SportsKeeda to talk about various topics including who he thinks should be inducted into the Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame next year. This is when the TNA Original stated that there are a lot of people who are deserving but the first name that comes to mind is Mike Tenay because he believes Tenay was the heart of this company for a lot of years and is a dear friend of his. He added that Tenay has helped him so much and put him over strong throughout his career in pro wrestling.

Abyss will be celebrated and honored for his contributions to Impact Wrestling next month as the promotion has chosen him to be this year’s Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame inductee. The ceremony will take place on October 13th in New York City at McHale’s Pub. He’s a former World Champion, X-Division Champion, and World Tag Team Champion. When asked about why he stayed loyal to the brand, he brought up how they gave him a chance and took a gamble on him.

“And I was hired immediately afterwards. And they invested in me personally and professionally. Sure, the ups and downs are well documented that this company has gone through. Some of the lows and some of the trials and tribulations that occurred under past regimes. And I must emphasize past when I say that. We fought through a lot. A lot of people were betting against us. We pulled through it together. The talent did. We did. The company did. The office did. This company has always treated me well. This company has always treated me with respect. I was one of the founding members of this company. I was one of the cinder blocks that it’s sitting on top of.”

He continued to state that it always carried a lot of weight in him as being one of the original members of this company and that the promotion has been home to him for over 16 years now.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I vaguely remember Sting going into the TNA hof if I think really hard, but i legit forgot it was a thing.