Adam “Hangman” Page recently did an interview to talk about various topics as well as promote the ROH Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view event at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada that takes place this Friday.

He spoke with Chuck Carroll of CBS Sports to discuss the pact made by some members of the Bullet Club (Cody, Page, and The Young Bucks). When asked how they came up with the decision that when their contracts expire in a few months, they will take the next step together as a unit.

“I think as a collective, as a group, we have been able to change wrestling… I think, as a group, we are really on to something, and I think we wanna continue this. It would be a real disservice to everyone who has supported us and got us to this point if we were to abandon what we’ve built.”

Page continued by stating that it doesn’t mean it can’t evolve and change but he thinks that they have too much of a good thing going to try to abandon it. He also stated that they know that they have more leverage than they ever had and have more than anyone else has had in a very long time.

The belief is that the group with either stay with NJPW and ROH or sign with the WWE. Paige thinks that they are not necessarily bound to where they work and he feels that the most feedback comes from fans who watch Being The Elite.

“Which could conceivably happen anywhere. It could happen … You catch my drift. So I don’t want to, at any point, rule anything out. If you kinda catch my drift on that one.” Paige continued by stating that right now, they have some time and weighing options together as there are some things that sound more or less intriguing than other options. He added, “those options have changed and will continue to change and evolve in the coming months.”