Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Joe Rogan Has Never Heard Of UFC 230’s Sijara Eubanks, Sijara Eubanks Responds

UFC color commentator Joe Rogan has been taken aback by the UFC 230 main event.

On Nov. 3, UFC 230 will take place inside the world famous Madison Square Garden in New York City. For a while, the UFC was without a main event for the card. Lightweights Nate Diaz and Dustin Poirier have been pushing for a 165-pound title bout to headline UFC 230. The promotion had other ideas, and it hasn’t been received well.

During a recent edition of the JRE MMA Show, Rogan caught wind of the news that Valentina Shevchenko will compete against Sijara Eubanks in the main event of UFC 230 for the vacant women’s flyweight title. The UFC previously announced Shevchenko vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk for UFC 231, but plans have changed. Rogan admitted he’s never heard of Eubanks:

“No offense, but I don’t even know who Sijara Eubanks is and I’m the commentator for the UFC.”

Brendan Schaub, who was a guest on this edition of the JRE MMA Show, also commented on the UFC 230 headliner:

“I’ve never heard of her and I’m not being a d*ck either. I’m just saying as far as headlining Madison Square Garden, you’ve got some nerve whoever put this together.”

Eubanks will be competing for the vacant Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women’s flyweight title against Valentina Shevchenko in the main event of UFC 230. The news has not been received well as fans will now miss out on Shevchenko vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk at UFC 231 and they’ll be receiving a main event that wasn’t in demand.

Eubanks caught wind of the comment and took to Twitter to respond:

@joerogan I’ll give you a little refresher next time you’re in jersey. We’ll train some BJJ and you’ll never forget me again Hahhaa Or you and the rest of the world can tune in Nov 3 and watch history. The Eubanks name will never be overlooked again

— Sijara SarJ Eubanks (@SarJnCharge) October 2, 2018

“(Joe Rogan) I’ll give you a little refresher next time you’re in Jersey. We’ll train some BJJ and you’ll never forget me again. Hahhaa or you and the rest of the world can tune in Nov. 3 and watch history. The Eubanks name will never be overlooked again.”

She followed that up by saying Rogan simply isn’t doing his homework:

So y’all telling me ole mr Jiu Jitsu @joerogan don’t know me? I fought in the black belt finals of @ibjjf Worlds only 2 summers ago. And y’all saying ole mr UFC fun facts know it all @joerogan don’t know ANYTHING about TUF? I straight ripped through that season. Cmon. Do ya job

— Sijara SarJ Eubanks (@SarJnCharge) October 3, 2018

UFC 230 co-headliners Nate Diaz and Dustin Poirier have been calling to main event the pay-per-view for a 165-pound title. The promotion felt differently. Reports surfaced revealing that the UFC was scrambling to put together a main event for UFC 230, despite it seemingly being served on a silver platter. Tyron Woodley vs. Colby Covington, Alexander Gustafsson vs. Yoel Romero, and Gustafsson vs. Jones were all options the UFC looked into, but none of them could be done.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Like Joe, I have no idea who she is, but I know that Joe is a Black belt in BJJ and a black belt with Bravos 10th planet and he probably outweighs her by 80lbs so I dont think implying that she is going to beat him up in BJJ is the best strategy.