Former WWE Superstar Melina continues to speak about wanting to wrestle at WWE’s upcoming all-women’s pay-per-view event, Evolution. Recently, Melina was actually called out by current WWE Superstar Naomi for a match at Evolution when Cathy Kelly interviewed her at the 2018 Kids’ Choice Awards.

Melina briefly responded to her on Twitter but gave a more extensive reaction when she was recently interviewed by “Ring The Belle” where she talked about a wide range of topics.

“I wanted to hug her face off. I would love to have a match with her. I would love it.” The former WWE star continued by stating that Naomi is a good person and that they could make magic together in a match. She brought up how WWE Hall of Famer Lita has stated in the past that Melina and Mickie James had the most amazing matches. She credits it due to them having great chemistry and that’s because they’re friends and love each other. She added that the creativity between the both of them was just so amazing.

“So, I feel like it’s gonna be the same way with Trinity.” Melina stated that Naomi’s eagerness, wanting to work and being a great person, as well as so creative, would be a beautiful thing if they ever had a match.

The Evolution pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, October 28, 2018 in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum and will air on the WWE Network. WWE will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming weeks.