Charlotte Flair recently did an exclusive interview with Mirror where she talked about the increase of new group of talent in the WWE.

This is for good reason as the company is putting more of a focus on women’s wrestling with the revolution going on right now to the point that they are presenting an all-women’s pay-per-view event, Evolution, that goes down later this month in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

With WWE going in this direction and signing more female talent, Flair feels that it has motivated her to raise her own game. She talked about it in this interview.

“What I love about the new crop of women is that I look at them and I go ‘wow, I need to up my game’. We continue to hire women who seem to already be polished and who have already made it outside of WWE, and whose whole goal was to get to WWE.”

Flair continued by stating that it makes her think that she needs to work that much harder because this crop of girls can take her spot and is more excited to see what they have built now and the women who are coming up now build in the future as she doesn’t think it is going to stop at Evolution.

Flair’s next big match is a few days away as she’s slated to challenge SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch with the title being on the line at the WWE Super Show-Down.