You can now catch Charly Caruso on ESPN. The 31-year-old announcing veteran revealed Thursday via Instagram that she is now officially an employee of ESPN. Under her real name, Charly Arnolt, she will be handling SportsCenter Updates on ESPN and hosting the SportsCenter show on Snapchat. Caruso starts today as she is handling SportsCenter Updates today and tomorrow.

Caruso issued a statement on Instagram saying that she’s waited her entire life to say she is officially an employee at ESPN. She confirmed that she’ll remain part of the WWE family, calling WWE her home. “WWE + ESPN = KILLER COMBO!”

Prior to joining WWE in 2016, Caruso worked as a television reporter under her real name. She studied broadcast journalism at American University in Washington, D.C and worked as a sports news reporter in various markets across the Untied States.

"Charly Arnolt…ESPN. WHAAAAAT!!! Been waiting my whole life to say those 4 letters! So yep, here I am—officially an ESPN employee! (No, I am NOT leaving WWE! That’s still my home and I am so happy there!) I’ll be doing a few things at ESPN from time to time for now, including SportsCenter updates and hosting the SportsCenter on Snapchat show. I’m still in disbelief. WWE + ESPN = KILLER COMBO! I am so incredible appreciative and fortunate for both of these wonderful opportunities! Check me out all day today and tomorrow doing SC updates! 😍🥇💯💪🏽 @espn @wwe . . . . #espn #sportscenter #sports #football #anchor #host #basketball #news #wwe #nyc #dreamcometrue #bucketlist #goals #lifeiscrazy"