Not content with crafting one of the best stories to ever unfold in a WWE ring with his recent NXT feud with Tomasso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano is set to get fans eagerly awaiting his main roster call-up as he discussed his top three main roster dream match opponents in a recent interview.

Speaking with Alex McCarthy during a media event, Gargano would take a moment to ponder the question, before diving straight into his first answer.

“[…] so I’m going up to the main roster…after I win the NXT title and everything’s done…” he added with a laugh. “After that…man, I’m gonna say, obviously Daniel Bryan. That’s a dream match that a lot of people would love to see now.”

“I think I just posted a Tweet recently that the internet went nuts for, and that’s me and Seth Rollins,” Gargano said. “Because, of course, I wore my Captain America Infinity War gear and he just wore the Thanos gear, so you never know what can happen there.”

The third choice caused him to pause for thought.

“One more’s tough…so Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins…and, of course, I would be remiss not to say AJ Styles. I’m going strictly on wrestling dream matches, I guess for certain people. Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles.

“Those are my three picks, I think right now,” he stated, before adding, “If we’re going ‘story,’ maybe [it would be] a different answer, but if I’m going strictly wrestling dream matches those are my three.”