It turns out that Shinsuke Nakamura may not be completely satisfied with his recent feud with current WWE Champion, AJ Styles.

Speaking to Bully Ray for ‘Busted Open Radio,’ Nakamura admitted to wanting to wrestle AJ once more, stating that “I want to wrestle him again. I think I can do more great matches.”

His focus then turned towards what he perceives to have been an issue when crafting his matches with Styles, “Wrestling on pay-per-view, wrestling on TV show, time is very strict,” he explained, before saying, “[…] finally I feel like I got used to the WWE style. So, maybe next time, if I wrestle AJ, I can create more than before.”

This isn’t the first time that Nakamura has suggested his displeasure with how that feud turned out, previously saying that he “didn’t show everything [as a heel]. Just a little bit.”

Delving deeper into the idea of the ‘WWE style’ and what that means, especially for wrestlers who have to heavily adjust, Shinsuke provided a frank opinion:

“WWE style is a much different platform than other wrestling companies, I think. Each wrestler wrestles under strict rules that fans never know,” he revealed. “Time-wise, they’re really strict, so you have to choose what is the most important thing to show in five minutes, two minutes, one minute. It’s completely different with other wrestling, I think.”