The former GM of Raw and Smackdown is in pursuits of higher learning and will receive aid from WWE. The Widow of the late Eddie Guerrero, Vickie Guerrero, was one of three to receive the WWE Talent Scholarship recently.

“I am honored. I’ve always considered WWE my second family, and for them to recognize that I have this dream of graduating and continuing my education has motivated me, even more, to keep continuing what I’m doing.”

Vickie plans to pursue a bachelor’s in science and healthcare administration at Herzing University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She plans on graduating next summer.

“I’ve always loved the healthcare industry. During my schooling, I fell in love with the administration part of it. It’s a dream of mine to continue and one day, have the opportunity to run a hospital or medical facility. That would be a prayer answered for me.”

The other two recipients of the scholarship were former WWE Performance Center recruits Theo Agbi and Josh Woods. Agbi is seeking a law degree from Vermont Law School, while Woods is seeking a degree in criminal justice from the University of Central Florida. Woods has been wrestling in Ring of Honor the last couple of years.

One previous recipient of this scholarship, Maria Kanellis, returned to WWE just a few short months after finishing her degree in 2017. She opted to get the highly relevant-to-her-field degree in Sports, Entertainment, and Event Management from Johnson & Wales University. She began her studies in 2013 and graduated shortly after her return to WWE in 2017.