Everybody’s favourite ex-Drifter, Elias has made no secret about wanting the opportunity to share the ring with The Great One, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

In a recent interview, he reiterated this sentiment, once again slandering The Rock and The Brahma Bull’s musical abilities.

When asked if he derived any inspiration from The Rock, Elias responded, “No inspiration whatsoever. I’ve stated this before, The Rock he did do this – he would play guitar and things like that in a way. And he would do cover songs on Monday Night Raw, but guess what? I’m doing original music every single week, man. I’ve got an album out with all original songs – written, performed by me.”

He would go on to explain his evident frustrations, stating, “[…] people make comparisons, and maybe it’s because of how the crowd is, y’know? I’ve got my catchphrases with ‘Walk with Elias,’ things like that. The thing is, The Rock cannot do what I do. So when I hear these comparisons, I just get worked up about it, you know what I mean?”

Elias couldn’t help but admit that “[…] he’s doing great things. He’s out in Hollywood, he’s killing it out there and he obviously killed it when he was here, but times have changed.”

“It’s different now. Elias is the biggest and best thing going in WWE, and if The Rock – will we share a ring? He knows where to find me. I’ve told him. I’ve called him out a few times. Rock, you know exactly where to find me. On my show, Monday Night Raw. If you want to walk with Elias, come on out.”