The former SmackDown Women’s Champion recently spoke with Talk Sports to talk about various topics including WWE Evolution and the importance of it. Flair stated that it hasn’t hit her yet but thinks that it’s humbling to be on the same show as past legends such as Lita and Trish Stratus and the future with the girls of NXT. She continued by stating that the event as a whole is a game changer and once people tune in to watch the show they will realize there’s no difference between male and female Superstars.

“You’ll see that the women are just as captivating and as good at storytelling as the men are and that’s because WWE is giving us that platform and opportunity to show what we can do. I have the opportunity to show the world there’s only one queen in WWE; I’m pretty excited about it.”

Flair stated that Rousey has surpassed her expectations already as she thinks that Rousey legitimizes what they do because of her background. She added that just because you’re an amazing athlete doesn’t mean you’re going to be able to translate that to our audience.

“She has and she’s doing a phenomenal job. That’s credit to her dedication to pick this up, I know she has an acting background but in the ring is different. She just gets better with every outing.”