John Cena appeared as part of the WWE Super Show-Down event in Melbourne, Australia. The 16-time WWE Champion teamed with Bobby Lashley in a winning effort against Kevin Owens and Elias. Cena hit his new ‘Sixth Move of Doom’ on Elias to take the win.

Michael Cole also repeatedly called Cena the greatest of all time, the latest indication that Cena is in fact in the twilight of his career. We recently reported that John Cena had got fans talking with a cryptic tweet that may have been referring to the 16-time champ potentially retiring. After the bout Cena, took took the microphone and addressed the WWE Universe.

“WWE has always been my home and will always be my home.” Cena then went on to say that “I have no idea what the future holds so I’m focusing on the now, and right now I’m standing in front of 70,000 plus people saying ‘what!?’ 70,000 people making some noise.”

Cena also thanked the fans in attendance for allowing him to come to Australia and perform at such an epic event. Michael Cole again referred to Cena’s legacy as he left the ring alongside Lashley to head to the back.

John Cena has been spending more time in China. The 41-year-old WWE legend has been filming a movie with Jackie Chan over the past three months and recently spoke to WWE.com regarding his experience.

Cena stated that “I feel adjusted, things are still new and fun and I don’t quite understand everything. I think it would probably take a few years, but it’s amazing how much more comfortable I became after about a month and a half.”