Former NXT Women’s Champion, Shayna Baszler, recently took a shot at the 4 Horsewomen of NXT. During the inaugural Mae Young Classic, Baszler’s 4 Horsewomen of MMA got into a posturing-battle of sorts with the version consisting of Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Bayley, and Sasha Banks.

Baszler took a stab at her faction’s rivals during a recent interview with Uproxx.

“They’re not in a stable,” Bazler said in reference to the NXT Horsewomen. “We’re not just four random guys. This is my whole argument about the thing. People are like, ‘Yeah but Charlotte is Ric Flair’s daughter.’ But they weren’t just four guys that made history which the fake Four Horsewomen did. They’re four girls that made history. That’s great, but that’s not what the Four Horsemen did. They were a team. They were a stable. And we’re a team. You don’t see us needing counseling to stay friends and bickering and feuding over … You know what I mean?”

Baszler recently made her video game debut in WWE 2K19. An avid gamer, Baszler and Jessamyn Duke regularly stream games on their Twitch channel. She was asked if her move-set in the game is reflective of her real one.

“Obviously I spent a lot more time developing my in-ring style here at the [WWE Performance Center]. So even since the game, this new game, came out, I think I would probably be different than that. But it’s pretty wild to just be a selectable character. And to think my nieces can select me and play as me, that’s weird to think of.”