WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics.

Right off the bat, one fan asked him about Eddie Guerrero, and if they were good friends before the former WWE Champion passed away in 2005. Angle and Guerrero had some classic matches for the WWE Title with the most notable match coming as a key part of the WrestleMania 20 card back in 2004 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

“Eddie and I were so close”, Kurt responded. “Like brothers. Some days we got along, other days we fought… literally! We had a fight once backstage 15 years ago. We always treated each other like brothers though.”

Also, Angle was asked if Daniel Bryan was still his dream opponent in the WWE, which he responded by stating that he would love to face the former WWE Champion and SmackDown Live General Manager. However, he understands that Bryan needs to be on board with the match as it takes two to tango.

“Daniel IS my dream match. To be honest, I’m not sure that I’m his dream match. It takes two to tango.”

Angle has been off of TV for a few months. If you recall, back in August, Stephanie McMahon announced that she would send Angle on “vacation” before announcing that Baron Corbin would be acting general manager in Angle’s absence. There have been rumors that once Angle would return to TV, it could lead to a match between Corbin and Angle. Time will tell how WWE brings Angle back to TV.