X-Division Champion Brian Cage recently spoke with Sports Illustrated to promote Sunday’s Bound for Glory pay-per-view event.

At this show, he’s slated to team up with Pentagon Jr. and Fenix to take on Dave Crist, Jake Crist, & Sami Callihan in an OVE Rules match. When asked about it, Cage pointed out that OVE has a nice formula for amazing six-man tags but it does depend on who is working the match as it makes or breaks it.

“I have no doubt that the six of us are going to tear the house down. We can steal the show, it’s ours to take.”

Cage was also asked about who his dream opponent would be as well as being the king of the X-Division in Impact Wrestling. Cage brought up how he has always been a fan of the division and wanted to be a part of it.

“I know I’m bigger than most of the guys, but it’s a style and not a weight class, and I love to perform that style. To me, the X Division has been the core of Impact, and my all-time dream match is AJ Styles, and he was one of the pioneers of the X Division. I can’t wait to defend the title against Pentagon, Fenix, Rich Swann, and some former champions, too.”

Impact Wrestling will hold their Bound for Glory pay-per-view event on Sunday, October 14, 2018, at the Melrose Ballroom in New York City, New York.