Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Nikki Bella Says She Wanted AJ Lee At WWE Evolution

While they may not have gotten along while they worked together, Nikki Bella says she wanted AJ Lee to be booked for Evolution. WWE is bringing back Trish Stratus and Lita for the event but the rest of the show focuses on currently active WWE Superstars.

Nikki made the comments recently in Chicago as part of the ACE Comic Con convention. The twins were taking part in a Q&A session moderated by Lillian Garcia when she made the comments.

“I was actually hoping (AJ Lee) was going to be at Evolution,” Nikki said when AJ’s name was brought up. “She was a huge part of the Women’s division and if she came back, I would totally love to [wrestle her]. We had good chemistry. I really loved when Paige and AJ and Brie and I had a really good story going for a long time. I felt like that really helped with the evolution, [to] where it’s at today. So, it would be so fun.”

Nikki and AJ Lee are the two greatest Divas Champions in WWE history. Aj held the title 3x and held it for a combined 406 days (1st all time). Nikki held the title twice and held it for a combined 307 days (2nd all-time). Her 301-day title reign from 2014-15 was the longest in the title’s lineage.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

We shouldnt confuse greatest with longest reigning.