Since the innovation of WWE NXT, the professional wrestling juggernaut’s developmental system has really thrived. The program has produced several top stars on WWE’s main roster such as Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt, and so many more. Not to mention that WWE continuously scoops up the best talent available from around the world.

WWE COO Triple H is largely credited with the brand’s success, as he calls the shots when it comes to NXT and its programming. His success with the brand has really made professional wrestling fans feel optimistic about the inevitable day when “The Game” will take the creative reigns of WWE. It’s hard not to think that WWE CEO Vince McMahon is just as impressed as anyone else.

During a recent media call in London, however, “The Game” shared a rather interesting bit of information. He said he’s not sure McMahon has ever seen a full episode of NXT from start to finish. “The Chairman Of The Board” may simply be too busy:

“I don’t know that he’s ever even watched a full episode of NXT start to finish. He’s busy.”

After catching wind of this, former WWE writer Tom Casiello took to Twitter to clear things up a bit:

“I know I shouldn’t even respond to this kind of garbage, but I’ve literally been in gorilla with Vince during an NXT show. This is completely false.”