Cody and the Young Bucks have both announced that their newest T-shirts will be their final ones with a Bullet Club theme to them. This comes amid growing speculation that the members of the Elite will drop Bullet Club from their name, leaving it to the NJPW faction.

The Bucks unveiled a golden version of their classic Bullet Club tee:

This will be our final “Bullet Club” style t-shirt. It also might be my favorite. It’s currently available at https://t.co/i1xtEBt3z4 & available in @HotTopic next month!

— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) October 12, 2018

Cody then announced his final Bullet Club themed shirt as well:

This will be my final Bullet Club affiliated shirt (and it’s my favorite one)!

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) October 13, 2018

Members of the Elite are still announced as being from “Bullet Club Elite” during their ring introductions. They are still listed as part of the larger faction. With their contracts coming due at the end of the calendar year, however, it’s possible they want to distance themselves from the group.

Bullet Club’s “Firing Squad” attacked the Elite at the G1 Special in San Fransisco this summer. The group became fractured in two. At King of Pro Wrestling last week, “Switchblade” Jay White joined the faction. White had previously rejected a spot in Bullet Club when it was offered by Kenny Omega at New Year’s Dash. Gedo and Jado also joined the new version of Bullet Club, which might not have room in it for the Elite.

New Japan Pro Wrestling will be on tour from now until the Power Struggle event on November 3rd. Live events will focus on the Super Junior Tag Tournament.