WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently took part in a Facebook Q&A. The Olympic Gold Medallist answered questions on his most iconic catchphrase, how he broke his neck in 1996, his craziest Vince McMahon story and more.

When asked about his “it’s true, it’s true” catchphrase Angle stated that “I came up with ‘it’s true it’s true’ when I started in the business and I would make fun of the city that was hosting our WWE Show. Angle clarified further by saying that “I would say something bad about their sports teams. It was always negative but it was also true because the teams would be struggling at that time. So when the crowd would respond to me with “Booooos”. I’d say “But it’s true. It’s true.”

Angle also fleshed out the story of when he broke his neck in 1996, saying that “I broke my neck when I was thrown on top of my head during a match. It broke 4 vertebrae. Another time, I broke my neck when I was hit very hard on top of my head with a chair. Brock Lesnar “brought it” pretty hard that night. I don’t wish that on anyone.”

When asked what his craziest Vince McMahon story was Kurt came up with this gem. “When he and I wrestled on a plane during an international flight. I didn’t want to do it, but Vince was in a crazy mood. So we’d wrestle for a while and stop. Then Vince would attack me again. Then he’d stop. Over and over. I just wanted to sleep. The flight attendant told us to stop, but Vince wanted to wrestle, so we wrestled…. for 4 hours.”

Kurt was also asked about his return to WWE, Angle appeared on RAW in a Conquistador outfit and claimed that “it sucked. I felt like I was squeezed into a big condom…lol, but it was fun.“