Charlotte Flair recently spoke to the New York Post. The interview covered a variety of topics including WWE’s Crown Jewel and Evolution events.

When asked about the Crown Jewel event Charlotte stated that “We have Evolution to think about, so I’m not really even thinking about the boys traveling overseas because I’m like, ‘I got the first-ever women’s pay-per-view match coming up.‘” It has been well documented that the female talent are not permitted to perform in Saudi Arabia.

Charlotte was also asked about the concussion injury sustained by Liv Morgan on WWE RAW. This occurred following an accidental run of ‘Yes’ kicks from Brie Bella. Flair reportedly stated that “she hadn’t heard the criticism of Brie Bella. Charlotte also added that she “is glad Morgan is OK and said “accidents happen.‘”

Charlotte also discussed the difficultly of playing a ‘babyface’ role in her feud against Becky Lynch. Flair said “because I think the go-to for me [as a heel] is easy that I always just go, ‘People just assume it’s because of my dad and that’s very easy to play off of.” Flair embellished on this by saying “to me that’s the easy way out, but since I’ve come to SmackDown and being in this new role, it’s having to show so many different layers and working from underneath as the bigger guy has been a great opportunity for me to work on things.”