Charlotte Flair recently did an interview in order to promote her upcoming match against WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch at the Evolution pay-per-view event later this month in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum that will air on the WWE Network.

Yahoo Sports did an article on Flair who addressed the reason that she doesn’t’ appear on the E! Network’s reality show, Total Divas, despite being one of the top stars in WWE’s women’s division.

Flair stated that it comes down to her character, which has always come first and foremost and how far she wants to take the women’s division. Thus, she has worked so hard on this character and isn’t sure that lifting the curtain is the right move right now.

“Especially when I first started and was a bad guy, people believed I really fired my dad! I just don’t know how that would have helped with my storyline. I almost think there’s a mystique to not knowing everything about me.”

Flair also talked about potentially tying WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus for most women title reigns in the history of WWE. The former champ stated that she doesn’t put herself anywhere near Trish as a performer or superstar when she hears that.

“There’s no way I can look at it that way because I don’t look at my status as anywhere near hers. I still feel like I have so much more to prove, so much more to learn, to overcome. I would be so mortified [if that were to be mentioned]. It’s a respect thing.”