– John Cena’s career in Hollywood continues to progress as the former WWE Champion has landed another movie role, according to a recent report from Variety. The article notes that Cena has been cast to star in the upcoming film, “Playing with Fire,” which is a film described as a family comedy that focuses on a group of firefighters that meet their match when they’re tasked with rescuing a trio of rambunctious kids.

Cena’s latest film on the big-screen was alongside Leslie Mann and Ike Barinholtz in the Universal comedy “Blockers.” He is also set to be featured in a film alongside Dwayne Johnson in “The Janson Directive.”

Other films that Cena is featured in includes “Bumblebee” that is set to be released in December that is the sixth installment in Paramount’s “Transformers” franchise as well as doing voiceover work for a character in “The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle.”

– Matt Hardy, who has been off WWE television due to nagging injuries and done some agent work for the company, has fans talking based off a recent tweet that led to speculation he could be involved with SmackDown 1000 on Tuesday night.

It’s always possible that WWE has him do something with his brother, Jeff Hardy, as the former United States Champion is also featured on the blue brand. However, it’s likely he’ll just be in a behind the scenes role at the TV event. He wrote the following on his official Twitter account:

“I have TREASURED my time at home with my family, especially being here everyday for my boys.. But duty calls.. Back to work tomorrow.”