Shane McMahon recently appeared on the latest Opie Radio podcast where he talked about various topics including appearance at WrestleMania 32 with his children as they all made the entrance down to the ring back in 2016 in front of thousands of fans at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas before his Hell in a Cell match against The Undertaker.

He also brought up how his kids will vent their booking frustrations to their grandfather, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.

The son of the WWE Chairman stated that one of his kids would likely go into the wrestling business but hopefully on the business side of things after this appearance and even give him suggestions. “Like, ‘This is what we’re gonna do. I’m gonna call Pop, because’ — that’s what they call my dad — ‘I’m gonna call Pop because that was crap’ or ‘I loved this thing and this is what they should do.’ Then they’ll call pop or text him,”.

McMahon was last seen in action when he competed at the Greatest Royal Rumble back in April. He took time off as being the SmackDown Commissioner to heal from having acute diverticulitis two months prior.