Becky Lynch spoke to the Baltimore Sun to talk about a wide range of topics including her feud with Charlotte Flair over the SmackDown Women’s Title. This feud all started once Lynch turned on Flair after their triple threat match that also involved Carmella at the SummerSlam pay-per-view event.

Lynch believes that the fans are entertained by it and that it depends on which star they are on the side off. Lynch brought up getting more negative messages from fans on social media as a result of it but that’s okay with her as that is what she was going after.

“The people that are behind me, they’ll stay behind me. The people that aren’t, well that’s fine. I’ll just go ahead and succeed in spite of them.”

Lynch will make her next title defense against Flair in a Last Woman Standing match at the Evolution pay-per-view event that takes place on Sunday, October 28, 2018 in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum on the WWE Network.

When asked about the show, she stated that it’s amazing as it’s what she envisioned when she came over to WWE and wanted the women to be the coolest thing on TV.

“Through everybody’s hard work, past present and future with NXT and the Mae Young Classic, this has been deserved. It’s something that I think the fans are going to really enjoy. They’re going to really enjoy it a whole lot more if the SmackDown women’s champ is main eventing it and walks out with the title.”