Tessa Blanchard joined Dave Lagreca and Bully Ray on Busted Open Radio this week to discuss the fallout from Bound For Glory. The Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion gave an insider perspective on the controversy surrounding Austin Aries, which involved him “no selling” the finish to the show’s main event and flipping off the crowd on his way out of the arena. Here are some highlights of what Tessa said about:

Her thoughts on the Austin Aries controversy:

Blanchard is taking the position that she’s not sure what to think about the situation.

“I agree with a lot of what Brian [Cage] said earlier. I think it was just a lot of Austin being Austin. I honestly don’t really know what to think about it. Just watching it, I’m kind of at a loss for words, I guess? ‘Cause I don’t know what to think”

If she questioned what transpired:

Lending credence to our report that Impact performers were left in the dark about whether the Aries situation was a shoot or a work, Blanchard says there’s a lot of uncertainty going around and she doesn’t know quite what to think.

“To myself, yeah, of course. I’m sure everyone had a lot of questions. There’s a lot of uncertainty. The whole locker room was kind of not really sure what was going on, I guess. But yeah, I honestly I’m very indifferent ’cause I don’t know what to think.”

If she feels Austin Aries disrespected the locker room and the fans:

At the end of the day, Blanchard feels that Austin Aries’ actions were disrespectful and wonders how he would feel if he was on the receiving end of what he did.

“To an extent, yes. I’m not really sure what Austin was trying to accomplish. Brian said it before, I think if the roles were reversed and Austin was sitting in the locker room watching that happen, I’m sure he would feel disrespected, I’m sure he would not be so happy. He would have some things to say and some questions. So if the roles were reversed, I’m sure he would be in the same position as the whole locker room kind of felt, I think.”