The Miz recently did an interview with SportsKeeda to talk about various topics and his career with the WWE. During the interview, the former Intercontinental Champion spoke about WWE’s Superstar Shake-Up and the company moving him from RAW to SmackDown Live a few times since 2016.

He brought up switching brands each time that WWE has held it over the past two years and believes he’s the only superstar to do that. The reason for that is due to him thinking that it shows that every brand wants him.

“Whenever I switch to the other brand, I feel like I’m on the verge of becoming WWE or Universal Champion or I’m in an upwards trajectory where I feel I’m doing good and I’m on my groove, and then I get switched.”

Miz continued by stating that whenever you switch brands it kind of ruffles those feathers and plans in place because you have to basically prove yourself each and every time. He brought up working for everything and it’s just one of those things. Miz added that he feels like he’s the best one out there each time.

Back at WrestleMania 33 in Orlando, Florida last year, Miz teamed up with his wife, Maryse, to take on the team of John Cena and Nikki Bella in a mixed tag team match. When asked about it, he stated that he goes out to the ring and does whatever it takes to make the audience believe in what he’s doing.

“If it needs to get personal, it’ll get personal. Sometimes you don’t need that. I mean, between John & Nikki and Maryse and myself, there was a lot of backstory. And so it helped us out during that program. And it worked. It got people invested and it got people talking.”