Nikki Bella recently spoke with Refinery 29 to talk about the return of her and sister, Brie, to the WWE as stars on their flagship show, Monday Night RAW. The former WWE Divas Champion also spoke about challenging Ronda Rousey for the WWE RAW Women’s Title at the upcoming Evolution pay-per-view event.

“I literally feel as if I’m training for the Olympics. I need to move differently. I need to work differently. I’m ready to give my absolute best performance at Evolution,” Nikki says.

This event takes place on Sunday, October 28, 2018 in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum and will air on the WWE Network. The show will also feature the finals of the 2018 Mae Young Classic Tournament as well as Championship bouts for the RAW, Smackdown and the NXT UK Women’s Championships.

Nikki brought up how she has been with the company for almost 12 years and since day one, she wanted a change for the women superstars. She thinks that “Evolution represents the barriers that we’ve broken together as women. It’s the perfect time to have a comeback. I’m looking forward to the day that it isn’t about women making history.”

WWE will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming weeks. WWE is hyping that there will be over 50 women from WWE’s past and present competing in the first-ever women’s pay-per-view broadcast.