Seth Rollins is one of WWE’s most decorated Superstars on their roster. “The Architect” has had a run with nearly every belt under the sun. After becoming the first NXT Champion, Rollins won the WWE, United States, Intercontinental, and Tag Team Titles as well. Not to mention he’s a member of one of the most famous factions of all time in The Shield.

He currently reigns as the WWE Intercontinental Champion over on Monday Night RAW. Rollins appeared at the ACE Comic-Con in Chicago, Illinois as part of the WWE panel. He answered several questions from fans. One question was what he has left that he’d like to accomplish in WWE.

Rollins noted that he has yet to be on the marquee for a headlining match at WrestleMania. Perhaps WrestleMania 35 in New York next year offers him the best opportunity to do so, given he’s having a hot year at the moment:

“The one thing that I haven’t done is been on the marquee in the main event at WrestleMania,” said Rollins. “So, I don’t know man. 2018 has been a really good year for me, so we’ll see what WrestleMania brings next year in New York.”

While Rollins hasn’t been on the marquee for a WrestleMania main event, he has won one. Rollins cashed in his Money In The Bank (MITB) briefcase at WrestleMania 31, pulling off the “Heist Of The Century,” pinning Roman Reigns during his WWE Title match with Brock Lesnar to leave Santa Clara with the title.