Khabib Nurmagomedov is enjoying his victory over Conor McGregor. The UFC lightweight champion retained his title over the Irishman via fourth-round submission at UFC 229 earlier this month (Sat. October 6, 2018). Since, Khabib has found himself in headlines all across the world. Especially after challenging undefeated boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Khabib is undefeated in his MMA career. In a video with Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe recently, Khabib called for a battle of the undefeateds between himself and “Money.” Mayweather has responded and said he’s down to fight if Khabib and the UFC side of things can sort things out. Mayweather fought McGregor inside the squared circle last year.

He defeated the Irishman via 10th round TKO after McGregor exhausted himself. Many people believed that “The Notorious” wouldn’t be able to hang the distance with Mayweather. However, former UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping believes Khabib could go all 12 rounds with “Money.” Bisping explained during a recent episode of his “Believe You Me” podcast:

“I swear to God, Khabib would go the distance with Mayweather,” said Bisping. “He’d go the distance with Mayweather. I’m not saying Khabib is a better boxer than McGregor, he’s not a better striker, he’s not as elusive, he’s not as slick – but he’s got a f**king chin and he’s got cardio for days.

“And Mayweather, at his age, he was never a knockout guy even though he did have some knockouts. He knocked out England’s very own Ricky Hatton in devastating fashion, but I don’t see it.”