Booker T has previously supported Hulk Hogan’s reinstatement into the WWE Hall Of Fame and the former WCW Star believes that it’s time to move on from this controversy.

Booker was recently interviewed by Sports Illustrated and during the talk; he discussed matters such as WWE Hall Of Fame not having a building and more.

While talking about Hogan, the former World Champion said that if people still judged him for his past mistakes, he wouldn’t be where he is right now and it’s time to move on:

“If people still judged me from what I did 30 years ago, I would not be where I am now. Now I still have my broom, and I carry it around to sweep up all the dirt and trash I’ve left behind in my past. Hulk is also going to have to carry that broom in his back pocket and atone for his mistakes. But I think it’s time to move on.”

For those who don’t know, Booker T served 19 months in prison for two counts of aggravated robbery. He committed the crime in 1987 when he was 22 years old.

Apart from this Booker also continued talking about a possible in-ring return after he discussed it in an interview earlier this month and more. You can check out his full interview here.