Alexa Bliss has been out of action since Hell in a Cell. After losing a match to Ronda Rousey, Bliss began complaining of numbness in her arm. It’s not clear if that was her actual injury or whether it was to sell Rousey’s armbar, however.

According to a recent report from the Wrestling Observer, Bliss will be back in action this weekend at house shows.

“Bliss is scheduled back on the road for the house shows this weekend,” wrote Dave Meltzer. “She hasn’t wrestled since the Rousey match at Hell in a Cell on 9/16 due to an injury that had caused numbness in her arm.”

Bliss’ return to the lineup comes just in time for her program at Evolution. Bliss is scheduled to team with Mickie James to go up against Lita and Trish Stratus. The match was originally announced as two separate single’s contests but was later changed.

Lita recently spoke to UpRoxx regarding the all-female PPV and how she found out she’d be on it.

“We were told a while ago that there was going to be an all-women pay-per-view and they were still getting it together, but they asked if I’d be interested in being a part of it in some capacity – and I told them to count me in. That’s pretty much all the conversation was. I didn’t know if I’d be doing commentary or even just being invited to attend to support the women. And then I found out when you all did that Mickie James would be my opponent and I would not just be a part of Evolution but I’d actually be in the ring. That’s when you just hold your breath and go with it.”