– There was one key member of the WWE NXT announce team that was not at Wednesday’s NXT TV tapings in Winter Park, Florida at Full Sail University. That person was lead announcer Mauro Ranallo. The reason for his absence was due to him being in New York City to receive a Mental Health Advocacy award from Fountain House. Vic Joseph did the announcing for NXT TV.

Ranallo posted the following on his official Instagram account, “Much love to my @shosports fam for coming out and supporting me last night as I received a #MentalHealth advocacy award from the FANTASTIC folks at @fountainhouse in New York city. Fountain House is the standard bearer for mental health care!”

– Although WWE has yet to officially announce any matches or segments for next Tuesday’s episode of SmackDown Live in Newark, NJ at the Prudential Center, there are two matches being locally advertised. SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair and WWE Champion AJ Styles & Daniel Bryan & Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz & Shinsuke Nakamura & Randy Orton in a six-man tag team match.

This episode will feature the fallout from SmackDown 1000 as well as continue to build the hype for WWE Evolution and Crown Jewel pay-per-view events.