WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics. Right off the bat, one fan asked him about which NXT star he’d like to wrestle. The WWE Legend stated, “Velveteen [Dream] and [Aleister] Black. Both have amazing futures if they stay healthy.”

Two weeks ago on an episode of Monday Night RAW, there was a battle royal that served as a qualifying match for the World Cup tournament that takes place at WWE Crown Jewel that featured several jobbers and Baron Corbin. Angle dressed up as one of the jobbers and eliminated Corbin to win the match. As a result, Angle qualified for the tournament.

WWE presents the Crown Jewel pay-per-view event on November 2nd, 2018 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at the King Saud University Stadium and will air on the WWE Network.

John Cena, Angle, Seth Rollins & Dolph Ziggler will represent RAW while Rey Mysterio, The Miz, Randy Orton & Jeff Hardy will represent SmackDown Live in the tournament. Angle was asked about his desired opponent at WWE Crown Jewel.

“I think every wrestler in the World Cup has a shot to win. I’ve already gone against [John] Cena, [Randy] Orton, [Rey] Mysterio, and [Jeff] Hardy. I have yet to face Miz, [Seth] Rollins, or [Dolph] Ziggler. Any of them are exceptional. Bring it on. I’m ready to win it.”