SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch recently took part in a Q&A session with Baltimore Sun to promote this Sunday’s historic Evolution PPV where she talked about a number of things.

Becky first talked about her recent heel turn at the SummerSlam PPV and when asked how the moment was for her, the Champion said that it was incredible to know that the people felt her frustration.

Continuing on the topic, she was asked about all the heelish things she has done since then and if it’s concerning to her that she hasn’t been able to get booed by the fans to which Lynch said that it doesn’t concern her:

“It’s not concerning. They’re reacting and they’re entertained. They’re enjoying the feud. It’s just a matter of what side that they’re on. Some people are on my side and some people are on Charlotte’s side.

I do see it on my Twitter feed and Instagram, that I’m getting a lot more hate as it goes on. But it’s OK, I’m going after what I want. The people that are behind me, they’ll stay behind me. The people that aren’t, well that’s fine. I’ll just go ahead and succeed in spite of them.”

Apart from this, Becky Lynch also talked about possibly competing against the Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey at Survivor Series saying that she would love to.

Becky is currently scheduled to defend her Championship against Charlotte Flair in the first ever Last Women Standing match at the upcoming Evolution PPV this Sunday.