Both Braun Strowman and Vince McMahon took to social media to share their heartfelt thoughts about the current situation that former WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns is going through.

Reigns revealed on this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW in Providence, RI at the Dunkin Donuts Center that he’s been living with leukemia for 11 years, and unfortunately it’s back. Due to this, he is forced to relinquish the WWE Universal Title as he said that needs to focus on his family and his health.

It’s no secret that the WWE Chairman has been a big supporter of Reigns and has tried to make him the face of the WWE since splitting up The Shield. The official Twitter account of McMahon wrote the following about Reigns:

“A warrior, through and through. @WWERomanReigns, your entire #WWE family stands with you. #ThankYouRoman.”

Over the last few years, Reigns and Strowman have had their fair share of battles inside of a WWE ring. They have headlined live events, episodes of RAW and pay-per-view shows. Strowman posted a heartfelt message on his Instagram account about Reigns, which you can see here:

“I’ve been in many wars with this man. He’s been my biggest rival on tv!!!! But behind the scenes he’s one of my closest friends!!!! He’s is one of the toughest men I’ve ever met and I have no doubt he’ll kick leukemia’s ass and and be back to battling with me soon and I can’t wait. You and your family are in my prayers. Love you Big UCE!!!!! #FUCancer.”