“Switchblade” Jay White joined CHAOS at New Year’s Dash this year and turned on them at King of Pro Wrestling. Now, White is claiming there is at least one member of CHAOS secretly working for him from inside the faction.

“I’ll let you in on another thing,” White said backstage from Road to Power Struggle night 2. “I actually have someone working for me on the inside of CHAOS. Now, hold on to that thought.”

The New Zealander was long thought to be destined for Bullet Club but turned down an invitation from Kenny Omega when offered. White then defeated Omega for the IWGP United States Championship, although he would later lose it to Juice Robinson.

White would be at odds with his CHAOS stablemates all year until finally turning on them at King of Pro Wrestling. He also brought Kazuchika Okada’s longtime manager, Gedo, along with him. White has since said he didn’t want to join Bullet Club with Kenny Omega, the Young Bucks and the rest of the Elite, he wanted to side with the Tongans and the BCOGs.

According to White, there are members of CHAOS who are secretly aligned with Bullet Club. White makes the comments near the end of the following video:

Speaking to Okada, White said he has people in CHAOS secretly working for him. White’s predictions and comments have consistently come through over the last year, so it’s possible he is setting the stage for a pending angle. A member of CHAOS could be turning on Okada soon.

White will team up with Bad Luck Fale to take on Berretta and Kazuchika Okada on November 3rd at Power Struggle.