Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Sijara Eubanks Takes Issue With Joe Rogan’s ‘Disrespectful’ Comments

Sijara Eubanks isn’t thrilled with UFC color commentator Joe Rogan.

Eubanks was initially going to take on Valentina Shevchenko for the vacant UFC women’s flyweight title. The match-up was scheduled to headline UFC 230 on Nov. 3, but it was met with a ton of resistance. The UFC decided to book a heavyweight title fight between champion Daniel Cormier and Derrick Lewis.

When Eubanks vs. Shevchenko was first revealed, Rogan said he never even heard of Eubanks. During a recent appearance on “The MMA Hour,” Eubanks made it clear that she isn’t letting that comment slide:

“Joe’s going to know. Joe knows who I am, he knows who I was before I said it. He didn’t have to say that on his blog. I thought it was disrespectful. So I’m not happy with Joe Rogan. He can’t avoid interviewing me. One day he’s going to find himself in the cage with me and a mic and I’m going to let him know exactly how I feel.”

Eubanks will remain on the UFC 230 card. She’ll do battle with Roxanne Modafferi. The bout could very well have title implications. Shevchenko will do battle with Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant UFC women’s flyweight championship at UFC 231 on Dec. 8. Eubanks was initially set to fight Nicco Montano for the 125-pound gold back in Dec. 2017, but she fell ill while cutting weight.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Eubanks literally hasnt done anything notable except complain about Rogan.