Randy Orton had an interesting response when asked about John Cena’s decision to pull out of WWE Crown Jewel.

The WWE crew is currently in Saudi Arabia ahead of Friday’s pay-per-view event from King Saud University Stadium in the city of Riyadh. John Cena had been advertised to participate in the WWE World Cup tournament, but ultimately decided against attending.

Orton was approached by TMZ at the airport this week and said he was preparing for “a long flight, shitty airplane food and a hot plane.” He was asked how the WWE crew felt about going to the Middle East despite all the recent controversy. Orton said, “We’re at the airport, aren’t we?”

When asked specifically about the 16-time World Champion pulling out of the show, Orton threw some shade his longtime rival. In true heel fashion, Orton asked, “Does he still wrestle? I didn’t know he pulled out.”

He also commented his decision to wrestle at Crown Jewel, stating that it really comes down to being a company man and a father who has to provide for his family. “I’ve got 5 kids,” said Orton. “I gotta go make that dollar. If they want me in Saudi, I’m going to Saudi.”

Randy Orton will participate in the WWE World Cup tournament at Crown Jewel. He faces Rey Mysterio in the first round.