Daniel Cormier still hasn’t decided if a third bout with Jon Jones or a “money fight” with Brock Lesnar means more to him.

Cormier will defend his UFC heavyweight title against Derrick Lewis this Saturday night (Nov. 3). While Cormier isn’t looking past “The Black Beast,” he can’t avoid being asked about a third bout with Jones or a lucrative outing with Lesnar. The clock is ticking on Cormier’s professional mixed martial arts career and he will have to make a decision if he emerges victorious this weekend.

Cormier recently appeared on the Jim Rome Show. “DC” told Rome that there are positives to taking both bouts, but he must take Lewis seriously:

“Competitively, obviously it’s Jones but financially Lesnar brings the dollars and we’re prize fighters, so I need to weigh which one I’m going to approach. The reality is, when you start to do stuff like this and think ahead a little bit like ‘Lesnar or Jones, which guy?’ The problem is if I don’t win the fight Saturday, none of it is possible. There is no Lesnar, there is no Jones. So I’m really trying to keep my focus on Derrick Lewis, who I’m fighting this weekend.”