On the latest edition of X-Pac 12360, Sean Waltman talks Io Shirai, and on the possibility of Ronda Rousey taking on Shayna Baszler.

Evolution has been the talk of the wrestling world this week, and Waltman weighed in with his thoughts on the show.

Mickie James:

“It was a fantastic show,” Waltman said. When discussing the opener, he had high praise for Mickie James.

“She was the MVP of that opening match for sure, she held that match together. She was the workhorse of that match. As far as value in their match goes, she might be the one that brought it the most the whole night.”

Io Shirai:

Toni Storm defeated Io Shirai to win the Mae Young Classic at Evolution. But to Waltman, Shirai is something special.

“Io Shirai, she’s a big star. I’m watching her in there, and her ring presence, and watching her tie Toni Storm up, she has a big ole grin on her face, just owning it. She knows what’s up. She knows what to do in there. We’re gonna see a lot more of her,” Waltman said.

Baszler vs. Rousey:

Two of MMA’s Four Horsewomen were victorious at Evolution. Ronda Rousey retained her Raw Women’s Championship in the main event, while Shayna Baszler became the first two-time NXT Women’s Champion earlier in the night.

Waltman says he can envision a marquee matchup between the two in the future.

“I look pretty far down the road, and I see some big money being made with Shayna Baszler vs. Ronda Rousey. Far down the road… both of them need more experience to be in there with each other in a huge match like that, but still I can see them out there."

Waltman breaks down the rest of the Evolution card, and also interviews famed wrestling trainer Dr. Tom Prichard, all on the latest edition of X-Pac 12360.

The full episode can be found below.