Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Impact Wrestling Tops 100,000 Viewers

Thursday’s 11/1 episode of Impact Wrestling on Pop TV averaged 105,000 viewers, up from last week’s record-low 98,000 viewers. According to ShowBuzzDaily, Impact ranked 147th on cable for the night.

This was the second week of Impact airing at 10pm (Eastern), so it appears fans are getting accustomed to the new time slot. However, this is still about half the viewers Impact was doing two weeks ago before the move out of prime time.

Impact featured Taya Valkyrie defeating Knockouts Champion Tessa Blanchard by disqualification, a great match between Rich Swann and Willie Mack and Pentagon Jr. defeating Homicide in the main event.

Next week’s show will feature the debut of popular independent star Jordynn Grace and Impact Wrestling World Champion Johnny Impact defending against Killer Kross.

Next week’s Impact is the final show from the post-Bound For Glory tapings at the Melrose Ballroom. Impact heads to Las Vegas next week for 3 nights of TV tapings starting November 11th.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I know they moved to a bad spot but I would have thought TNAs small audience would have been pretty consistent. I doubt they were pulling in many (any) casual fans on pop.