Taya Valkyrie was the guest on the most recent edition of Impact Wrestling’s Press Pass. During the show, Taya was upfront regarding having been bullied in the past, both online in the lead-up to Bound For Glory and as a young person growing up in British Columbia.

I had the chance to ask Taya during the call if she has any advice for people who are going through something similar.

“You can dislike someone but you just don’t have to act like that,” Taya said. “We just don’t need that kind of attitude being spewed out in the universe when there are so many positive things happening.”

Taya then offered up words of support for anyone listening who might be dealing with bullying.

“To any child that’s listening or a fan of mine, or teenager, adult, someone who is older than me, hold your head up high,” Taya said. “At the end of the day, you are the only person in this entire world, this universe, that is like you. Not everybody is going to like you, not everybody is going to think you’re nice, not everybody is going to think you’re pretty or whatever it is. But there are a huge amount of people who do love you so keep your head up and move forward.”