Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Hulk Hogan Comments On His Crown Jewel Appearance

Hulk Hogan returned to WWE at Crown Jewel on Friday. The formerly removed member of the WWE Hall of Fame served as host for the show. Following Crown Jewel, Hogan was evidently displeased with how he looked. He posted the following to Twitter in relation to his appearance in Saudi Arabia:

Ok, today is a new day. After seeing myself on Crown Jewel I have decided to get serious and get under 300lbs. I looked huge, swole, jacked and my arms are still bigger than most wrestlers legs. I don’t want to look like I can beat up the whole @WWE roster anymore. Only Love HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) November 5, 2018

Hulk Hogan apologized to the WWE locker room this summer for racist comments he made back in 2006. Hogan was secretly recorded and the tapes leaked. Several members of the WWE roster did not feel Hogan’s apology was sufficient, however. Titus O’Neal made the following comments in regards to Hogan’s apology this summer.

“This is not about second or third chances,” O’Neil said. “This is about a man making a decision to make statements that he truly felt in his heart I believe at that time. He may not feel that way now, he may regret it. But to come out and say, ‘I didn’t know I was being recorded’ and ‘ be careful what you say’ and ‘I don’t remember saying that stuff.’ When you start out an apology like that. Dude, you lost it already. I wanted to give him a chance, I didn’t know what that meeting was about going in but I wanted to give him a chance.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Hulk is delusional. He did look swole but not in a jacked way. He had that fat face bloated look he had when he was on the roids in early 90s wwe.