Members of the Elite are no longer part of the Bullet Club faction. The gradual move was made official this weekend on the Chris Jericho Rock N Rager at Sea. Adam “Hangman” Page has just released a further statement on no longer being affiliated with the faction.

To be crystal clear, I’d like to no longer be considered a member of Bullet Club. I’m very thankful for my time with the group and all it has afforded me. I hope you all continue to support me in whatever comes next and not just for the logo printed on my shirt.#TheElite

— HANGMAN PAGE (@theAdamPage) November 6, 2018

Page gave an interview to CBS Sports earlier this year. He said he and the other members of his faction want to continue working together.

“I think as a collective, as a group, we have been able to change wrestling,” Page said. “I think, as a group, we are really on to something, and I think we wanna continue this. It would be a real disservice to everyone who has supported us and got us to this point if we were to abandon what we’ve built.”

As of this writing, members of the Elite have yet to commit to any promotion for 2019.