Tuesday’s edition of WWE Smackdown Live from Manchester, England featured an exciting match between two of WWE’s top luchador performers in Rey Mysterio and Andrade “Cien” Almas. Fans who tuned in may have noticed that Almas was without his valet, Zelina Vega. According to a report at PWInsider, Vega is currently out of action with a concussion.

She addressed the Almas vs. Mysterio match on Twitter, vowing to be ringside whenever the rematch inevitably occurs.

#elidolo @AndradeCienWWE pushed Rey to his limit & should be the one going to @WWE Survivor Series. I knew my associate could handle himself tonight while I handled business elsewhere but WHEN this rematch happens, I’m going to be there and make sure the result isn’t the same.

— Zelina Vega (@Zelina_VegaWWE) November 7, 2018

Zelina Vega’s concussion was sustained last month at WWE’s all-women’s pay-per-view, Evolution. During a spot that involved Nia Jax eliminating Vega, she hit the floor harder than expected. WWE has yet to publicly acknowledge her injury, but she’s been kept off the road as a safety precaution.

Almas feuding with Rey Mysterio seems to be a dream scenario for Zelina Vega, as she has stated in numerous interviews that she idolized Rey Mysterio growing up. During a 2014 interview with Maria Menounos, Zelina Vega said, “Rey Mysterio was my inspiration … He was someone that I looked at… He’s so small, but he can do so much… I want to be the female Rey Mysterio. Whether it’s with a mask or not, I want to be him.”