The Miz spoke with Glasgow Live while touring with the WWE over in the UK to talk about a wide range of topics. During the interview, he was asked about his feud with Daniel Bryan.

This is where the former WWE Intercontinental Champion stated that Bryan is one of the best wrestlers in WWE history but not as good as him as he thinks the Daniel Bryan four years ago was arguably the best. According to Miz, he thinks everything has changed since Bryan has been gone and now, he has to figure out a way to get his trajectory going again.

“I think he’s just living off of his fame that he had four years ago. I don’t know how to make Daniel Bryan what he believes he is. I know I am at an upward trajectory and I am at the best I’ve been in my entire life and that I’m better than Daniel Bryan and every other superstar on Smackdown Live. That’s just my mindset, and it’s a mindset I think everyone should have.”

WrestleMania 35 is scheduled to take place on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium. This event airs on pay-per-view and WWE Network. Miz was also asked about his goals going into this event.

“I would like to have the WWE Championship and I’d like to be in the main event where that title belongs.”