Titus O’Neil voiced his opinion about WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan in the past after Hogan gave his apology speech backstage at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view event earlier this year. He was reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame after Hogan was fired from WWE in the summer of 2015 after racially charged comments from a sex tape came to light.

Hogan made his first appearance with the company in years once he appeared as the host of the Crown Jewel pay-per-view event last Friday at King Saud University Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

O’Neil spoke to SkySports about why he has no hard feelings towards Hogan in his return. “It’s not my decision who goes where, I support whatever decision the company goes with. But at the same time we are all independent thinkers; I have no ill will towards Hulk Hogan whatsoever. He’s a part of the WWE family and as a part of the WWE family we embrace him and we’ll make whatever we have to work, work.”

O’Neil continued by stating that they are entertainers, not politicians and that there’s not been one entertainer in the history of WWE who has been at a higher level of WWE than Hogan.

He continued, “Him going over to Saudi Arabia was a decision that was made solely on the basis of being entertaining and I know the princes and the fans over there ate it up. They wanted him over there before too and it was good for the fans there to see him and for him to get that rush of the crowd.”