ONE Championship has added another big name, but this time the terms are different.

The promotion has been making waves recently with the signing of Eddie Alvarez and the acquisition of Demetrious Johnson through a trade with the UFC. ONE Championship has signed another former UFC champion, only this one won’t be competing.

ONE Championship CEO Chatri Sityodtong took to Twitter to announce the signing of Miesha Tate as the promotion’s Vice President:

“Please join me in welcoming my good friend Miesha Tate to ONE Championship! She is one of the greatest female mixed martial artists in history. Above all, she has a heart of gold. Miesha will be moving to Singapore in early 2019 to join us as a Vice President. #WeAreONE”

ONE Championship sent out a press release, which included a statement from Tate. Here’s what the former UFC women’s bantamweight champion had to say:

“I am thrilled to join ONE Championship as a Vice President. I truly believe in its mission of unleashing real-life superheroes who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams, and inspiration. I’m honored to bring my experience as a World Champion and to help inspire the next generation of athletes. And of course, I am excited to relocate to my new home, Singapore, and travel throughout Asia!”

Tate is no stranger to some behind-the-scenes work. She has served as a mixed martial arts manager to several fighters. Tate will be relocating to Singapore for this position.