Ronda Rousey recently appeared on the PWI Podcast. The RAW Women’s Champion discussed a number of wrestling-related topics, including the possibility of women headlining WrestleMania and which WWE Superstar she most wants to work with.

Ever since Ronda Rousey’s incredible in-ring debut at last year’s WrestleMania, there has been buzz that women will be headlining WrestleMania sooner than later. Rousey is arguably the top star in the company and she will almost certainly be part of a women’s WrestleMania main event when that day comes.

“Yeah, I would love to be one of the first women to headline WrestleMania,” she said. “I think it’s time. But it’s not up to me. Even if it’s just somebody [else], I just think it’s time for any women to be headlining WrestleMania. I don’t own a multimillion dollar company and I don’t make these decisions.”

She aded that there are many female Superstars who could work the final match at WWE’s biggest show of the year, but she’s not convinced it will happen in the immediate future.

WWE has never had so many talented women on their roster. When asked which wrestler she’d most like to work with, Rousey named Sasha Banks. As much as she’d like to mix it up with Banks Rousey doesn’t feel she’s ready for that challenge just yet.

“I would really love to wrestle Sasha Banks. I think I’ve just been so impressed watching her work, and see her in the back, and see her work. And I was already a fan of her’s before. I think that we would be able to make something great together and I think she has given a lot of women their best matches ever. But I almost feel like I’m not at the right level yet for her.”

While she would love to embark in a feud with The Boss, it seems that the WWE isn’t interested in paring the two just yet, but in a perfect world, it would be dream match many would love to see.

Other topics that were discussed were equal matches on cards for both the men and women on the roster.

“I would just like to see women represent 50% of the roster and 50% of every card. I don’t think that’s too unreasonable.” Rousey noted, “I think that’s a far way down the line, but I think it’s a good goal to pursue.”