Reby Hardy had some harsh words for her husband’s ex-girlfriend, Ashley Massaro, on Twitter recently. The matriarch of House Hardy responded to Massaro’s Tweet mentioning she found an old CD burned for her by Matt Hardy in 2005.

Omgoodness so I’m going through my garage looking for old tax stuff (yea good times lol) n I find a box including one cd burned for me by @MATTHARDYBRAND from 2005 currently listening to it n had some really good music on it-only up to song 8 rn-hope he n his fam r doin amazing!

— ? Ashley Massaro ? (@ashleymassaro11) November 7, 2018

This led to a series of responses from Reby.

Fuck off

— Reby Hardy (@RebyHardy) November 8, 2018

After some time passed, Reby decided to clarify her initial statement.

Last time we spoke I said I’d knock u on ya ass on sight & u wanna pop up with “hOpE ur fAm iS aMaziNg” like u think I forgot u tried to come over here w pills while I was out of town in ‘11 ? Bitch FOH. u may be running the Jesus gimmick these days but I don’t forget shit.

Massaro then responded.

Sit down Reby, was living in NY in 2011 n nowhere near NC-there was no ‘aw precious moments’ here-I simply stated I found a cd from 2005 Matt made frm BACK IN THE DAY! No nostalgia!Bless ur heart darlin’-Just u.getting rowdy.per usual.n ps knock my a$$ on site?BAHAHA ya ok-growup https://t.co/spFt0VaiIY

— ? Ashley Massaro ? (@ashleymassaro11) November 8, 2018

Massaro appears to have tapped out of the conversation at this point. Naturally, Reby Hardy was not going to let her get the last word.

Of course you RT for everyone to see lmao…You getting that attention you were looking for booboo ? Yet you want me to *sit down* while you out here publicly reminiscing bout someone else’s husband AFTER ALL YOUR SHADY BULLSHIT ? I know damn right where you was in ‘11…

Her response then required a second Tweet:

…cuz I have screenshots of u asking for flights. Do I need to dig up the iphone4 ? ur crustyass pops up every few yrs like a fuckin herpes sore it’s played out. “Grow up” LOL nah bitch I’m good. Try that bigger person pseudo mature bullshit with someone else I’ll fuckin pop u

Reby’s response then continued into a third Tweet:

You could’ve gone on with your instigatingass tweet & I would ignored it like every other damn time you’ve mentioned him, but the moment you mention “the fam” is the moment you’re gonna get called out. Fakeass.

Hardy then posted a couple of Tweets not directed at Massaro but addressing their conflict.

“Seems like I dislike a lot of people for ‘no reason’, huh,” Reby Tweeted. “Lemme make it clear: there is ALWAYS a reason. And reason #1 is almost always bc someone enabled, encouraged or supplied drugs to my family. They will NEVER not be called out for it & I will never forget that.”

The former Divas Champion Massaro is currently a DJ for 943 the Shark Radio. She left WWE in 2008 to spend more time with her daughter.

Last summer, a fan tagged Lita in a post with Matt Hardy. Reby then issued a response to that as well.

don't tag my kids in pictures with this hoe

— Reby Hardy (@RebyHardy) July 1, 2017